Training and equipping tomorrow’s leaders.
To provide a rigorous educational alternative
that affords a well rounded atmosphere to prepare
students in an environment that honors our
Lord Jesus Christ.
Welcome to Better Life
K to 6th Grade Registration
From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We accept the following scholarships:
Annual Tuition: *
Grade Annual Tuition
Graduation Fee $60
Annual Testing Fee $40
Ten payments breakdown available Discounts: 10% off to Better Life Active Members
Registration Fee = $150
Book Fee = $150
Our curriculum includes Math, English, Social Studies, Science, World Building Literature and Creative Writing.
Uniforms: White or Blue collar shirts with School Logo Navy Blue or Khaki pants or shorts
BLK4C Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs. Registration Each prospective applicant and his or her parent/guardian must do the following to register the student for BLK4C Christian Academy:
1. Arrange an interview with the administration.
2. Complete and return an application form and pay the appropriate registration/testing fee or submit a scholarship award letter.
3. Take diagnostic/placement tests as necessary.
4. Submit the following documents to BLK4C Christian Academy:
a. A copy of the student’s birth certificate
b. A copy of the student’s Social Security card
c. A State of Florida immunization record, showing that the student has met all of the state and local requirements for immunization.
d. A State of Florida health record or form, showing that the student has met all of the state and local requirements for health examinations.
e. A copy of the student’s most recent report card.
f. A copy of the student’s transcript if student is in high school or has completed classes for high school credit.
5. Upon acceptance, sign all necessary forms, including Statement of Support. a. Please note that if parents are divorced or separated, the parent who has custody must sign the forms. If the student’s parents have joint custody, both parents must sign all forms and contracts.
Registration Fee -The registration fee covers the cost of enrollment and diagnostic testing. This fee must accompany the student application before processing can begin. It is not applied toward tuition and is non-refundable.
For more information please call at PH: (352) 241-7910